Mi-144 Multi-Wire Controller
The Mi-144 is a high performance, user friendly controller which can be configured to match your installation requirements.
Programming is simple with the large backlit LCD display and menu driven operation. Flexibility with easy expansion from 4 to 144 valves. Convenience of stand alone operation or access through your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- 16 - 144 Valves - Run 16 valves as standard but can be upgraded to support 144 valves using expansion boxes and additional output cards. Model sizes 4, 8 and 12 available.
- Easy to Use - Large LCD display and menu driven displays.
- Extensive Optional Features List - Select the features you want from a list of options. The features will then appear in the controller’s Main Menu for you to use.
- Extensive Program Options - Name valves, up to 12 valves in parallel, 64 auto starts, irrigate on time or volume.
- Sensors - Integrate with our sensors, weather stations and dosing systems.
- Irrigation Control Options - Irrigation can be controlled by light, rain, temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction or flow meters.
- Flexible Operation - Standalone or operation through smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Up to 60 independent programs.
- Run up to 6 valves in parallel as standard
- Possibility to run up to 12 valves in parallel with additional output cards.
- Up to 64 automatic starts.
- Daily, weekly and variable period automatic starts.
- Automatic starts can be set to run on odd or even days.
- Valves can be individually named e.g. Lawn1, Bed1.
- Valves can be specified to run on a time or volume basis.
- Valves can be allocated to one of five water meters.
- An optimal flow can be entered for every valve.
- A minimum, maximum and pipe break flow rate can be specified for each water meter.
- Valve times can be set from a minimum of 1 second to 10 hours.
- Valves can be allocated to an irrigation group.
- Rainfall can be monitored over 1 to 4 days, irrigation programs can be reduced by 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%.
- Manually percentage adjust (0% to 250%) .
- Separate manual percentage adjust for programs and valve groups.
- Continual cycling of irrigation programs between specified time of day. Delay between cycles can be set from 1 minute to 9 hours.
- Manually start an individual program or valve.
- Manually start multiple programs.
- User can select which program to stop or manually advance if multiple
programs are running.
- Pump pressurisation time can be set in minutes and seconds.
- Programs can be configured to start, stop, freeze or manually advance on a
- Up to 10 remote inputs can be connected.
- Programs can be allocated up to 5 pump starts or master valves.
- Valves can be defined as ‘special outputs’ to control external devices e.g. fill a pond, switch lighting.
- Valves can be defined for back flush use.
- Irrigation programs can be inhibited by wind speed or wind direction.
- Programs can be integrated with light, rain, humidity, temperature sensors.
- Irrigation can be controlled from a calculated evapotranspiration (ET) value.
The ET value can be calculated using a variety of sensors depending upon the required accuracy.
- Programs can be attached to a dosing recipe.
- Compatible with any 24V AC solenoid valve.
- Option to operate DC valves.
- Output current 1.2amps (resistive) with electronic overload cut-out.
- Output current is measured which can be displayed for diagnostic purposes.
- Two pump starts.
- Three digital inputs.
- One socket to connect additional cards
- Two sockets for connecting additional output boxes.
- One data conector to connect to a PC or GSM mobile phone module.
- Designed to operate in an industrial environment. High electrical noise immunity, can withstand a 2.5KV spike.
- Battery backed up real tme clock. Real time clock immune to high electrical noise.
- All outputs protected against electrical surges exceeding ANSI C62 surge suppression standards.
Standard ModelsThe Mi-144 is available in 4,8,12 or 16 valve sizes supplied in a plastic box ready to wall mount as standard.
Increase the number of valves supported by adding an expansion box. Each expansion box can accommodate up to four output cards. Each output card supports the operation of an additional 16 valves.
Battery powered versions of our irrigation controllers are available.
Option to supply our irrigation controllers in a steel lockable box ready for wall mounting.